The Prestidigitation 5e spell is a magic trick used by junior casters to practice.
In dnd 5e, how to use prestidigitation 5e? And how much fire can you put out with prestidigitation?
- Level: Cantrip
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Range: 10 feet
- Components: V, S
- Duration: Up to 1 hour
How does dnd 5e prestidigitation work?
The dnd 5e Prestidigitation is a magic trick used by junior casters to practice. You create one of the following magic effects within the cast range:
· You create an immediate, harmless sensory effect, such as a spark, a gust of wind, weak music, or a weird smell.
· You immediately light or extinguish a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
· You immediately make an object no larger than 1 cubic foot clean or dirty.
· You immediately make a non-living substance no larger than 1 cubic foot cold, warm or flavor it, and the effect lasts for 1 hour.
· You create a color spot, or a mark, or a mark on an object or a surface, and the effect lasts for 1 hour.
· You create a slap-sized non-magic gadget or an unreal image whose effect lasts until the end of your next round.
If you cast the d&d 5e prestidigitation spell multiple times, you can maintain up to three different non-immediate effects at the same time, and you can dissolve one of them in one action.
Check out dnd 5e backgrounds list
|Tika and Artemis 5e||Acolyte 5e||Charlatan 5e|
|Criminal 5e||Entertainer background 5e||Folk hero 5e|
|Guild Artisan 5e||Hermit 5e||Noble 5e|
|Outlander 5e||Sage 5e||Sailor 5e|
|Soldier 5e||Urchin 5e|