Xanathar’s Guide to Everything pdf is the first major rule extension for D&D 5e, which offering new rules and story options. Here, we will share the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF collected from the Internet.
You can download the Xanathar’s guide to everything PDF free.
For most friends, I would recommend them to get a copy from the official. It really values the cost. Check out the price of Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by clicking the image.
Okay! let’s see the directory of the Xanathar’s guide to everything.
Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF
This Xanathar’s Guide to Everything book is written for the dnd game players and dungeon masters. It offers enhanced options for any world activity, whether you are adventurous in a forgotten kingdom, the official D&D 5e setting, or your own creative world. The options here are based on the official rules contained in the Player’s Handbook, the Monster Manual, and the Dungeon Master’s Guide.
You can use this book as an accompaniment to these books. It builds on it and explores the roads first laid in these publications. D&D activities do not need this, this is not the fourth core rule book, but we hope it will provide you with a new way to enjoy the game.
Chapter 1: Character Options
Each class provides a character — define options at 1st, second, or third level. These options unlock a range of special features, but the entire class is not available. This choice is called a subclass.
Each class has a collective term describing its subclasses: for example, in fighter jets, the subclasses are called military prototypes, and in Paladin, they are sacred vows. The following table identifies each sub-category in this book.
In addition, the Druid section provides detailed information about how the wild shape function works, and Warlock receives a new selection of Eldritch call functions for the collection.
Check out dnd 5e backgrounds list
|Tika and Artemis 5e||Acolyte 5e||Charlatan 5e|
|Criminal 5e||Entertainer background 5e||Folk hero 5e|
|Guild Artisan 5e||Hermit 5e||Noble 5e|
|Outlander 5e||Sage 5e||Sailor 5e|
|Soldier 5e||Urchin 5e|
Each class lecture provides advice on how to add depth and detail to the character’s personality.
- Barbarian Savage
- Path of the Ancestral Guardian | Path of the Storm Herald | Path of the Zealot
- Bard Bard
- College of Glamour | College of Swords | College of Whispers
- Forge Domain | Grave Domain
- Circle of Dreams | Circle of the Shepherd | Learning Beast Shapes
- Fighter Warrior
- Arcane Archer | Cavalier | Samurai
- Monk Monk
- Way of the Drunken Master Way of the Kensei | Way of the Sun Soul (Sword Bay Reprint)
- Paladin Samurai
- Oath of Conquest Oath of Conquest | Oath of Redemption
- Ranger Ranger
- Gloom Stalker (should be renamed deep stalker) | Horizon Walker | Monster Slayer
- Inquisitive | Mastermind | Scout | Swashbuckler
- Divine Soul | Shadow Magic | Storm Sorcery
- The Celestial | The Hexblade | Eldritch Invocations
- Wizard Mage
- War Magic
- This Is Your Life
- Origins | Personal Decisions | Life Events
- Racial Feats
This section details other subcategories that have emerged consistently through unearthed mysteries. They have been cleaned and balanced and can be published in this single summary.
Many choices include modifications to older classes, some new attempts at previously tried topics, and some entirely new subclasses, such as the Horizon Walker, a ranger on a plane that crosses multiple universes.
There are some new optional racial feats at the end of this chapter. Most of them are the most interesting when used in “weird” races such as “Dragon’s Tire”.
Many changes and options throughout this chapter place more emphasis on role-playing-centric classes and class options. Our team likes role-playing more than role-playing. Maybe, some gamers who focus on fighting may find some of these new categories unpopular.
Chapter 2: Dungeon Master’s Tools
This chapter of Xanathar’s Guide to Everything pdf is opened with optional rules to help you run some parts of the game more smoothly. Then, this chapter will discuss several topics in more depth-encountering buildings, random encounters, traps, magic items, and downtime-this This is mainly related to how you create and stage your adventure.
The material in this chapter is to make your life easier. Ignore what you find here that is not helpful to you, don’t hesitate to customize what you use. The game rules exist for you and the running game. As always, let them themselves.
- Simultaneous Effects
- Rate of Falling Falling Rate | Flying Creatures and Falling
- Sleep Sleep
- Waking Someone | Sleeping in Armor | Going without a Long Rest
- Adamantine Weapons Adamantite Weapon
- Tying Knots
- Tool Proficiencies
- Tools and Skills Together Tool Descriptions
- Perceiving a Caster at Work | Identifying a Spell | Invalid Spell Targets | Areas of Effect on a Grid
- Encounter Building build encounter
- Quick Matchups
- Random Encounters: A World of Possibilities
- Arctic Polar | Coastal Coast | Desert | Forest Forest | Grassland | Hill | Mountain | Swamp | Underdark |
- Traps Revisited
- Simple Traps Simple Traps | Designing Simple Traps
- Complex Traps | Designing Complex Traps
- Downtime Revisited
- Downtime Activities
- Buying a Magic Item | Carousing | Crafting an Item | Crime | Gambling | Pit Fighting | Relaxation | Religious Service | Research | Scribing a Spell Scroll |
- Awarding Magic Items
- Common Magic Items | Magic Item Tables
In my opinion, this section is very great for DM. If the DM wants to make things more interesting, it will lead to some rules clarification and other options. There is also some visual help about the affected area and how it is displayed on the grid system.
What’s more, it included a much-needed detailed breakdown of the “reasonable” issues encountered, including forms and recommendations for DM.
The random encounter table is my favorite part of this section. They eventually include tables for random encounters, which are broken down by the level and type of environment.
And there are many collections, pages. Also, there are very cool and interesting things your players may encounter on the table. Trying is really fun and exciting.
Chapter 3: Spells
This chapter provides new spells for these classes and spell-shifting monsters. The dungeon master decides which spells are available in sports and how to learn them. For example, the DM may decide that some spells are provided for free, other dnd 5e spells are not available, and can only be found after a special exploration, and may be found in long-lost magic. In particular, wizard spells can be introduced into activities in the spell manual as treasure.
- Spell Lists include: dnd 5e bard spells list, dnd 5e Cleric spells, dnd 5e Druid spells, dnd 5e Paladin spells, dnd 5e Ranger spells, dnd 5e Sorcerer spells, dnd 5e Warlock spells, dnd 5e Wizard spells.
- Spell Descriptions
- Appendix A: Shared Campaigns
- Appendix B: Character Names
- Nonhuman Names | Human Names
No doubt, new spell, it’s always good. Finally, multi-page names can quickly generate names.
You should realize that it’s a smaller book, it’s not something super new, such as a whole new class or magic system.
I would not recommend it to new players who do not plan to use DM. There’s a lot of “damager” information here, And it could stifle the amazing new things that come out of parties that DMs love to host.
In all words, this is a great Xanathar’s Guide ebook. However, if you ask me to recommend three books to fans of d&d 5e. Its must be:
- The Players Handbook (Get a copy of it)
- Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master’s Guide (Get a copy of it)
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
Here, I must admit the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything is the best guide for DMs.
Just feel free to refer to the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF. It will bring an awesome experience to you.
Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF Free Download: link (The download link collected from the Internet)