Xanathar’s Guide to Everything is the first major rule extension for D&D 5e, which offering new rules and story options. Here, we will share the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF collected from the Internet.
You can download the Xanathar’s guide to everything PDF free.
First, let’s see the directory of the Xanathar’s guide to everything.
Chapter 1: Character Options
- Barbarian Savage
- Path of the Ancestral Guardian | Path of the Storm Herald | Path of the Zealot
- Bard Bard
- College of Glamour | College of Swords | College of Whispers
- Forge Domain | Grave Domain
- Circle of Dreams | Circle of the Shepherd | Learning Beast Shapes
- Fighter Warrior
- Arcane Archer | Cavalier | Samurai
- Monk Monk
- Way of the Drunken Master Way of the Kensei | Way of the Sun Soul (Sword Bay Reprint)
- Paladin Samurai
- Oath of Conquest Oath of Conquest | Oath of Redemption
- Ranger Ranger
- Gloom Stalker (should be renamed deep stalker) | Horizon Walker | Monster Slayer
- Inquisitive | Mastermind | Scout | Swashbuckler
- Divine Soul | Shadow Magic | Storm Sorcery
- The Celestial | The Hexblade | Eldritch Invocations
- Wizard Mage
- War Magic
- This Is Your Life
- Origins | Personal Decisions | Life Events
- Racial Feats
This section details other subcategories that have emerged consistently through unearthed mysteries. They have been cleaned and balanced and can be published in this single summary.
Many choices include modifications to older classes, some new attempts at previously tried topics, and some entirely new subclasses, such as the Horizon Walker, a ranger on a plane that crosses multiple universes.
There are some new optional racial feats at the end of this chapter. Most of them are the most interesting when used in “weird” races such as “Dragon’s Tire”.
Many changes and options throughout this chapter place more emphasis on role-playing-centric classes and class options. Our team likes role-playing more than role-playing. Maybe, some gamers who focus on fighting may find some of these new categories unpopular.
Chapter 2: Dungeon Master’s Tools
- Simultaneous Effects
- Rate of Falling Falling Rate | Flying Creatures and Falling
- Sleep Sleep
- Waking Someone | Sleeping in Armor | Going without a Long Rest
- Adamantine Weapons Adamantite Weapon
- Tying Knots
- Tool Proficiencies
- Tools and Skills Together Tool Descriptions
- Perceiving a Caster at Work | Identifying a Spell | Invalid Spell Targets | Areas of Effect on a Grid
- Encounter Building build encounter
- Quick Matchups
- Random Encounters: A World of Possibilities
- Arctic Polar | Coastal Coast | Desert | Forest Forest | Grassland | Hill | Mountain | Swamp | Underdark |
- Traps Revisited
- Simple Traps Simple Traps | Designing Simple Traps
- Complex Traps | Designing Complex Traps
- Downtime Revisited
- Downtime Activities
- Buying a Magic Item | Carousing | Crafting an Item | Crime | Gambling | Pit Fighting | Relaxation | Religious Service | Research | Scribing a Spell Scroll |
- Awarding Magic Items
- Common Magic Items | Magic Item Tables
In my opinion, this section is very great for DM. If the DM wants to make things more interesting, it will lead to some rules clarification and other options. There is also some visual help about the affected area and how it is displayed on the grid system.
What’s more, it included a much-needed detailed breakdown of the “reasonable” issues encountered, including forms and recommendations for DM.
The random encounter table is my favorite part of this section. They eventually include tables for random encounters, which are broken down by the level and type of environment.
And there are many collections, pages. Also, there are very cool and interesting things your players may encounter on the table. Trying is really fun and exciting.
Chapter 3: Spells
- Spell Lists | Spell Descriptions
- Appendix A: Shared Campaigns
- Appendix B: Character Names
- Nonhuman Names | Human Names
No doubt, new spell, it’s always good. Finally, multi-page names can quickly generate names.
You should realize that it’s a smaller book, it’s not something super new, such as a whole new class or magic system.
I would not recommend it to new players who do not plan to use DM. There’s a lot of “damager” information here, And it could stifle the amazing new things that come out of parties that DMs love to host.
In all words, this is a great Xanathar’s Guide ebook. However, if you ask me to recommend three books to fans of d&d 5e. Its must be:
- The Players Handbook
- Dungeon Master’s guide
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
Here, I must admit the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything is the best guide for DMs.
Just feel free to refer to the Xanathar’s Guide to Everything PDF. It will bring an awesome experience to you.
The Xanathar’s guide to everything 5e pdf download link.
Dndbackgrounds.net does not own the Xanathar’s guide to everything 5e pdf. we just collected the download link from the Internet sharing here for communication purposes only.
If the download link is unavailable, please leave comments to let me know it. And if you have any questions about the download link, please contact us. We will delete it.